The Modern House is looking for a personable, articulate, highly-organised individual with a genuine interest in architecture and design to join its growing sales team. Prior experience in estate agency is not necessary.
The successful candidate will be empathetic, innovative, pragmatic and tenacious. They will relish the opportunity to work with a wide variety of clients and personalities, but also as part of a supportive and like-minded team, reflected in the pooled commission structure of the sales desk.
Each new property marketed by The Modern House is assigned to a specific Sales Advisor within the team, who is then responsible for overseeing the journey of the sale from the point of instruction through to completion. The individual will provide the highest level of customer care, building relationships with clients and buyers, providing feedback from viewings, negotiating offers and ensuring each sale is managed smoothly until it reaches fruition.
Responsibilities will include:
- Meeting and building relationships with clients and buyers
- Registering new buyers / applicants by telephone and email
- Arranging viewings and co-ordinating freelance viewings staff
- Accompanying viewings
- Following up applicants for viewing feedback and conveying this to the client
- Client care, including providing weekly updates to the client, managing expectations, commenting on the state of the sales market, providing statistics, advising on price reductions
- Negotiating offers and agreeing sales
- Preparing offer letters, sale agreed letters and memorandums of sale
- Sales progression, including liaising with buyers, sellers, surveyors, mortgage brokers, solicitors and other agents to ensure a prompt transition to exchange of contracts.
The successful candidate will have:
- Strong customer service, organisation and time-management skills
- The ability to prioritise and manage pressure
- Proficient I.T skills
- The ability to inter-relate positively with colleagues, clients and applicants
- A desire to make every interaction outstanding, with a view to exceeding expectations
- Energetic, motivated, a team-player, well-presented, pleasant and well-mannered
- A strong interest in design and architecture.
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org