The Modern House is looking for a dynamic, highly-motivated individual with a knowledge of architecture and design to join its appraisals team. Prior experience in estate agency is not necessary.
The role involves carrying out market appraisals at outstanding properties throughout London, the Home Counties and beyond – meeting potential clients, carefully researching market values and winning new business.
The successful candidate will be well presented, articulate and design-literate, will understand the demands of a fast-growing commercial business and be able to represent The Modern House brand successfully. The role is based at the company’s main office in Islington, north London. However, due to the amount of travel involved, it requires working on the move and a flexible approach.
This is a rare opportunity to become a vital member of a forward-thinking company with a reputation for innovation and excellence, and to work with some of Britain’s finest buildings.
Responsibilities will include:
- Visiting modern houses and apartments throughout the country
- Meeting with potential clients, providing an outline of the company’s service and winning business
- Researching values and following up promptly with clients by phone
- Generating market appraisal letters
- Commissioning photography
- Researching and writing up sales particulars
- Generating and chasing up new leads.
The successful candidate will be:
- Able to cope with the demands of a fast-growing commercial business
- A team player who prioritises the collective over the individual
- Highly mobile and comfortable with all forms of transport, with a full driving licence
- Rigorously organised
- Able to write succinctly
- Well dressed and able to embody The Modern House brand
- Passionate and knowledgeable about modern architecture and design.
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com